From the very beginning I got my AOA 110L it already has 1 Gig of RAM, my guess is the vendor/reseller has added it with 512 MiB, because the AAO 110L from Acer only has 512 MiB of RAM, thus the total is 1 GiB. Actually, I think and feel its more than enough to live with 1 GiB with Linux/Windows Xp. Adding more RAM doesn't increase the performance significantly.
However, today I bought a DDR2 1 GiB Vgen 6600, for Rp 190000. To add the RAM chip, I had to open the whole machine, because the RAM module is near the SATA socket. Below is the usage in Ubuntu Intrepid, while I open document with OpenOffice, firefox, and some minor editing with the Gimp, the swap usage is zero.
SKN 2009 dan RPJPK 2005-2025
-
Sekalian untuk up date regulasi terakhir tentang kesehatan di
Indonesia,sebelum disahkannya UU Kesehatan dan UU Rumah Sakit di akhir
bulan September. Depke...
16 years ago


0 tanggapan:
Post a Comment