26 October 2005

Calm Down

Many projects and I can't do just one of them. My ugly monitor died peacefully. I have also a desknote, but I rarely use it, besides, my friend used to use it. So, when I take my desknote back, I'm just listening music all day. No file, no data. All files were saved in my PC. No CD backup, nor Flash backup, no nothing!

Maybe you just think, it's easy to suck the data from the HD into another medium, right? So do I, but, you won't do that to me, will you. I must take my HD, then go to one of my friends, and get the files via his PC. Easy. But what if his HD, or PC, or the Windoze going crazy after all? Maybe the connector or PSU? Sure, WOMBAT (waste of money, brain and time).

So, backup is important gitu loh, and now is the time to calm down!

2 tanggapan:

Anonymous said...

yes, keno spam. hahahaha!!!

Anonymous said...

ehm, makasih setidaknya, diriku telah disebut-sebut, walaupun secara tidak langsung. "my friend".....hiks...